Tall Poppy is not alone in working to address tough issues around online harassment. Here are some other great organizations and resources that might be helpful to you:
Anti-Harassment and Security Resources
- Staying Safe When You Say #MeToo from the ACLU blog
- Crash Override Network
- Online SOS: a nonprofit that works with activists and journalists facing harassment
- Better Brave: a nonprofit that works to support people experiencing harassment within their workplaces through legal resources and referrals
- Geek Feminism’s guide to Mitigating Internet Trollstorms
- Speak Up & Stay Safe(r): A Guide to Protecting Yourself From Online Harassment by Feminist Frequency (also available in Arabic and Spanish)
- PEN America's Online Harassment Field Manual, designed for writers and journalists
Citizen Lab's Security Planner
- Empower Work – a free, anonymous, and immediate text chatline for workplace issues. Text 510-674-1414 for support.
- Crisis Text Line – a free, 24/7, confidential text message service for people in crisis. Text HOME to 741741 in the United States.
- Mental health resources from Captain Awkward – How to locate low-cost mental health care in the US and Canada and 14 Free and Low-Cost Mental Health Resources
- Anxiety Gaming, a non-profit dedicated to providing free mental health services to the gaming community.